Multi-User Internet games
Here is a list of some of the MU*s that I play characters on. Some will
have homepages made for them: others not. Live with it.
- I used to play Arcade on Uncanny X-MUSH, as well as Harold, a Damage
Control account executive. The Arcade homepage is now stored on the Dead Pages Page.
- I used to play Crouse on DreamingMUSH, a sluagh
pitcher for the New York Mets, based on Ken Burns' Baseball documentary.
It's now also in the Dead Pages
- I used to play Page Jensen, a librarian and historian on Manhattan By
Moonlight MUX. Here is a link to his workplace, the fictional Wilson Foundation for American
History, also on my
Dead Pages Page. Ironic title...the Dead Page's Page Page. Unfortunately,
this is all that survives of the character other than a decompile of his
stats and descer. Le sigh.
- I used to play The Joker on Zero Hour MUX.
Yes, the Joker from DC Comics. Bizarrely, this garnered me an entry on
Dictionary of All-Consonant Words.
- I also played Harold
Dayton, attorney extraordinaire, until I got a job at a law office and
it became too much like work.
- I recently and sadly briefly played Two-Face
there, too, but "thinking like a lawyer", even a crazy one, is tiring when
you do it all day, and then come home to try to do it online.
- I played Ed Indelicato, a minor
character in the Wonder Woman canon for a little while on Zero Hour. Our
Diana turned out to be a complete out-of-character psycho, though. Ah
- I played the Riddler at Zero Hour for a little while but never put up
a page for him. The poor guy is always overlooked.
- I used to play Anatoly Misharlovik on
DreamingMUSH until I got fed up with it.
- I used to play Carter L. Davis on
- I used to play Monroe Dennison on Dark
Wine & Roses.
- I used to play Carl Hurstwood on Crescent
- I made the character Pierce Lennihan
for AberrantMUX, which hasn't opened yet (and shows few signs of
opening anytime soon.)
- I played the character Grant Sutton on XthulhuMUX, a silly
comic book/horror MUX. There were two iterations of the character and the
MUX. Here is the first. Here is the second.
- Every so often I play Sherlock Holmes on Project Infinity, a wacky
crossover MUX. Very fun. No page yet.
- I very briefly played Thomas Blackacre, eshu high school geek, on Something Wicked This Way Comes, but it
was closed before I got more than a couple of months under my belt.
Back to the Gaming Page.
Jason Corley --